How to Manifest by Writing: 5 Simple Steps
Ready to try manifesting for the first time? Read our 5-step guide on how to manifest anything you want by writing your wishes down.
- There are several ways to manifest, but writing is the easiest way to get started.
- All you need is paper, a pen, and belief that manifestation is real.
- Read our 5-step article to learn about how to manifest by writing something down
The Law of Attraction states that whatever you think about and feel strongly will eventually come to you, whether it be positive or negative. Manifestation is a process in which we actively use the Law of Attraction for getting something we want.
This could be anything from material things like a bigger apartment to more mundane goals like a better relationship with your parents.
There are several efficient manifestation methods out there, but from my own experience, the written form seems to be the most effective.
There is just something about the act of physically writing your goals down that seems to get the ball rolling better than all other methods.
So, whenever you are ready, get a pen, a paper, and set aside some free time. Let’s make some dreams happen!
Here is our 5-step guide on how to manifest something by writing it down:
Step 1: Think about what you really want
I know, I know, this step might seem almost too obvious to include. Well, in all honesty, it is not easy at all.
You see, so many of us (myself included) often have no idea what we truly want. Do you really want a luxury superyacht or do you just think that it is what you SHOULD want? Do you really want to find a soulmate and get married or do you just feel pressured to find someone by your friends?
Before we get to the specific manifestation methods, I want you to take some time to reflect on your life. Go deep into your heart and think about what would be the one single thing that would make the biggest positive impact on your life.
It could be anything as long as this wish does not harm anyone else and truly comes from your heart.
Once you have done some soul searching and have figured out what you want to manifest into your life, it is time to choose a specific manifestation method.
Step 2: Choose a manifestation method
For someone new to manifestation, the number of different methods could be a bit confusing. I mean, how to choose? Are some methods better than others?
I have written several articles on various manifestation methods, but I will give you a quick rundown of my 7 favorite methods. The list will also include links to articles that describe exactly how to use each specific manifestation method.
- The Pillow Manifestation Method – In this method, you will write what you want to attract on a piece of paper and place it under your pillow for a week. A very simple, yet effective method for beginners to manifestation.
- The 369 Manifestation Method – A manifestation method that recently went viral on TikTok. Here, you will be writing affirmations 3 times a day and you will do so for 33 days straight. It is a bit time-consuming and intense, but it is a very effective method for working with the Universe and programming your subconscious.
- The 3X33 Manifestation Method – A quick and effective written manifestation method. This method will acquire you to write down affirmations 33 times for 3 days straight.
- The Scripting Manifestation Method – Here, you will become the master of your reality by scripting. You will write down your dreams and goals as if you already have them. This method is a bit different from other written manifestation methods because it has no strict rules. It is by far the best option for someone who has trouble finding free time.
- The 777 Manifestation Method – This method uses the power of magic number 777. You will have to write down your wishes for 7 days at exactly 7 AM and 7 PM.
- The 5X55 Manifestation Method – Another manifestation method based on the power of numbers. Here, you will write down an affirmation 55 times for 5 days straight.
- The 1X11 Manifestation Method – A method that has gone viral on both TikTok and Instagram. You will write your affirmations 11 times twice a day – once in the evening and once in the morning. This process should be repeated for 11 days.
All of the aforementioned manifestation methods are effective. My suggestion is to choose based on gut feeling. If you feel drawn to certain numbers, use the methodology related to these numbers.
If you do not have the time to write affirmations every day, pick a method that does not come with strict time limitations. Such as the 3X33 method or the scripting method.
Step 3: Focus on feelings associated with what you are trying to manifest
Whichever manifestation method you ended up choosing, it is crucial that you write with full conviction.
This is why it is so important to find a spot where you will be undisturbed. You will really need to get into the feelings associated with what you are trying to manifest by writing.
Let me give you a few examples. If you are trying to manifest a romantic relationship into your life, you will want to feel the warmth associated with someone you love. Try to imagine the physical feeling of a hug, shared laughs, or other feelings associated with love.
If you are trying to manifest something material, follow a similar route. Imagine physical feelings associated with this item. If you want a car, imagine the smell of a new car. If you want a bigger apartment, imagine enjoying the view from this apartment.
Whatever you choose, the more detailed you get the better.
Step 4: Follow the routine exactly as you should
The written manifestation methods in this article are specific (and at times downright odd) for a reason. Once you have chosen a certain method, you will really want to commit to it. These methods have certain rules for a reason – these rules will make the methods effective.
For example, if you use a written manifestation method based on numbers, really make sure that you do not miss a single session of writing. If you happen to miss something, you will not tap into the magic numbers and the whole thing will be useless.
This is also why it is so crucial to carefully choose your methodology – you will want to choose a method that can be fitted into your schedule.
Step 5: Detach yourself from the outcome
I’m gonna let you in on a little manifestation secret that has been puzzling me for the longest time – the more you detach yourself from all outcomes, the more likely you are to receive what you are trying to manifest.
I understand that it can be hard to do so. After all, it is only human to dream and see our goals come to life. Still, my advice would be to try your best to detach from all outcomes as much as possible.
Do not take manifestation as a joke – as mentioned in step 3, you will want to focus hard on what you want to manifest. Still, once you are done, do your best not to think about your manifestation goals too much. The Universe and your subconscious now have the information about what you want and are trying to achieve. Whether you believe in fate or not, I now ask you to trust fate. Sooner or later, you will get exactly what you wished for.
If you’ve been looking for a way to manifest, this is it. I hope this article has given you some inspiration and resources that will help you create the life of your dreams.
Next time someone asks how to manifest, try referring them here or offer up one of these manifestation methods as an option!
As always, I am open to hearing all of your questions about manifesting. I am also interested in all of the success stories you might have. So, feel free to contact us.
For now, goodbye, stay tuned for our next articles on manifestation and spirituality in general.